A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ingram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingram graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Ingram has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Blount Memorial Hospital
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ingram accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 7 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Ingram practice?
Dr. John Ingram practices Internal Medicine near Alcoa, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Maryville, TN.
See Alcoa Internists.