Learn more about Dr. John Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kelly, DO, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kelly has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kelly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Kelly practice?
Dr. John Kelly practices Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Emergency Physicians, Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Cardiologists, and Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.