A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kelly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kelly, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 20 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Kelly MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John J. Kelly practice?
- Dr. John Kelly has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Kelly practices Surgery near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmer, MA and Shrewsbury, MA.
See Worcester Surgeons.