A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelly
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Kelly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kelly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Kelly has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Kelly MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Kelly practice?
- Dr. John Kelly has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Kelly practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Gastroenterologists.