A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelly
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kelly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kelly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Kelly has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Kelly MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Kelly practice?
- Dr. John Kelly has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Kelly practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Gastroenterologists.