Dr. John Kenny DO Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

April 22nd, 2017
Good luck getting an appointment
Too many time I would try and get a sick visit when I would not be feeling well and would have to "leave a message for the doctors" So if being sick and/or in pain wasn't bad enough, now you have to wait all day to find out if you are worthy enough to be seen. I have been told that the On call dr wouldn't see me and would have to see my primary... the next day. I finally get an appointment only to be told there was nothing he could do for me and try taking a tums and some Zantac for indigestion. My stomach pain only got worse and after the 3rd day ended up in the ER and it turned out that I has colitis. This is only 1 example of how not only this dr fail, but the whole office is just horrible!

July 12th, 2015
HORRIBLE Expeience
This doctor could not even be bothered, took my mom to see him she had a fever of 102, flu like symptoms, and a really bad rash on her stomach, sent her home and told her there was nothing he could find wrong. said take ibu for fever. Ended up in the hospital with sepsis.. DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DR., There are plenty of other QUALIFIED caring physicians out there.

January 8th, 2015
My mother's experience
I wish I could give zero stars. My always healthy and smiling mother started to wake up at night in terrible pain so she went to this doctor. He only found her blood sugar was off and gave her medicine and told her she only has mild diabetes. She happily took the meds but the pain became worse so she went back. She told me this dr said she was making it up trying to get attention. I went back with her to see him and he repeated it in front of me. He insisted nothing else was the matter and she couldn't have pain. I brought her elsewhere. Fast forward through the next horrible 5 weeks and my wonderful, beautiful, happy mother died...of pancreatic cancer.

September 4th, 2010
This dr is really very good
I travel over an hour to get to him. there are closer doctors but the bottom line is that he cares, does a great job and is one of the best doctors I have ever had and dont want to again go on the hunt for another. I am sure their are other great doctors out there but I already found the one that has demonstrated over and over his abilities

October 28th, 2016