Dr. John Kenny DO Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

July 12th, 2015
HORRIBLE Expeience
This doctor could not even be bothered, took my mom to see him she had a fever of 102, flu like symptoms, and a really bad rash on her stomach, sent her home and told her there was nothing he could find wrong. said take ibu for fever. Ended up in the hospital with sepsis.. DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DR., There are plenty of other QUALIFIED caring physicians out there.

January 7th, 2015
My mother's experience
I wish I could give zero stars. My always healthy and smiling mother started to wake up at night in terrible pain so she went to this doctor. He only found her blood sugar was off and gave her medicine and told her she only has mild diabetes. She happily took the meds but the pain became worse so she went back. She told me this dr said she was making it up trying to get attention. I went back with her to see him and he repeated it in front of me. He insisted nothing else was the matter and she couldn't have pain. I brought her elsewhere. Fast forward through the next horrible 5 weeks and my wonderful, beautiful, happy mother died...of pancreatic cancer.

September 4th, 2010
This dr is really very good
I travel over an hour to get to him. there are closer doctors but the bottom line is that he cares, does a great job and is one of the best doctors I have ever had and dont want to again go on the hunt for another. I am sure their are other great doctors out there but I already found the one that has demonstrated over and over his abilities