Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John King
Dr. John King, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, MS, with another office in Shreveport, LA. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology. Dr. King is affiliated with Willis-Knighton South & The Center for Women's Health, Willis-Knighton Medical Center and Baptist Mem Hosp/Golden Triangle. He speaks English.
Dr. John King has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. John King is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, MS.
Dr. Wail Alnas
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Columbus, MS 0.01 mi31
Dr. Joon Chang
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Columbus, MS 0.01 mi25
Dr. Donny Stokes
Cardiovascular Disease, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Columbus, MS 0.01 mi13