A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John King is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Specialties & Research
Dr. John King, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. King has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Booneville
- Baptist Memorial Hospital North Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J King MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John J. King practice?
- Dr. John King has 2 office locations.
Dr. John King practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Columbus, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Shreveport, LA.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Cardiologists.