A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John King is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. King Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John King, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. King has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Booneville
- Baptist Memorial Hospital North Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J King MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John J. King practice?
- Dr. John King has 2 office locations.
Dr. John King practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Columbus, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Shreveport, LA.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Cardiologists.