A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lee is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Desert Vista Behavioral Health Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joohan Lee DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John J. Lee practice?
- Dr. John Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Lee practices Psychiatry near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Chandler Psychiatrists.