A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lee is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Desert Vista Behavioral Health Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joohan Lee DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John J. Lee practice?
- Dr. John Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lee practices Psychiatry near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Psychiatrists.