Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Lilley
Dr. John Lilley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Escondido, CA, with other offices in Escondido, CA and Poway, CA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lilley is affiliated with Palomar Health Downtown Campus - Escondido, Palomar Medical Center Poway and Palomar Pomerado Health. Dr. Lilley has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. John Lilley has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Lilley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Escondido, CA.
Dr. Mary Sanfelippo
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Escondido, CA 0 mi46
Dr. Nadine Benador
Escondido, CA 1.27 mi36
Dr. Steven Eisenberg
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Escondido, CA 1.27 mi21