A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lim, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Lim has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Lim MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John J. Lim practice?
- Dr. John Lim has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Lim practices Surgery near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Clinton Township Surgeons.