A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lloyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lloyd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lloyd, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lloyd graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lloyd has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Jason Lloyd MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John J. Lloyd practice?
- Dr. John Lloyd has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Lloyd practices Occupational Medicine near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Irvine Preventive Medicine Specialists.