Learn more about Dr. John Loh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Loh is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loh
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Loh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Loh, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Loh graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Loh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- Oswego Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J K Loh MD is a male Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Loh practice?
- Dr. John Loh has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Loh practices Therapeutic Radiology near Danbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Cooperstown, NY.
See Danbury Radiologists.