A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Loh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Loh is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Loh, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Loh graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Loh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- Oswego Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J K Loh MD is a male Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Loh practice?
- Dr. John Loh has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Loh practices Therapeutic Radiology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Radiologists.