A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Manning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Manning, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Manning graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Manning has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
- Georgetown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Manning MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John J. Manning practice?
- Dr. John Manning has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Manning practices Emergency Medicine near Georgetown, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Murrells Inlet, SC.
See Georgetown Emergency Physicians.