A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mark
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mark Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Mark graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mark has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Downtown Hospital
- St Vincents Hosp & Med Ctr (New York, NY)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Mark DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John J. Mark practice?
- Dr. John Mark has 9 office locations.
Dr. John Mark practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Merrick, NY and Hempstead, NY.
See Jamaica Family Physicians and Jamaica Primary Care Doctors.