A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mark
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Mark Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Mark graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mark has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Downtown Hospital
- St Vincents Hosp & Med Ctr (New York, NY)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Mark DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John J. Mark practice?
- Dr. John Mark has 1 office location.
Dr. John Mark practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Merrick, NY.
See Merrick Primary Care Doctors.