Learn more about Dr. John Mark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mark
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mark Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Mark graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mark has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Downtown Hospital
- St Vincents Hosp & Med Ctr (New York, NY)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Mark DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John J. Mark practice?
- Dr. John Mark has 9 office locations.
Dr. John Mark practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Merrick, NY and Hempstead, NY.
See Jamaica Primary Care Doctors.