A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Martinez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Martinez, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Martinez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Martinez MD is a male Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Martinez practice?
- Dr. John Martinez has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Martinez practices Dermatology near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Irvine Dermatologists.