A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McCloskey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McCloskey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McCloskey, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery and Neuropathology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. McCloskey graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. McCloskey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Singing River Hospital System
- Biloxi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph McCloskey MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Neuropathology.
- Where does Dr. John J. McCloskey practice?
- Dr. John McCloskey has 3 office locations.
Dr. John McCloskey practices Neurological Surgery and Neuropathology near Pascagoula, MS.
See Pascagoula Surgeons and Pascagoula Pathologists.