A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McElroy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McElroy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McElroy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McElroy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McElroy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. McElroy graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. He has 6 awards.
Dr. McElroy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Camden Clark Memorial Hospital
- St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J McElroy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John J. McElroy practice?
- Dr. John McElroy has 2 office locations.
Dr. John McElroy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Parkersburg, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Belpre, OH.
See Parkersburg Surgeons.