A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McElroy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McElroy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McElroy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. McElroy graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. McElroy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Camden Clark Memorial Hospital
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McElroy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. McElroy practice?
Dr. John McElroy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Parkersburg, WV.
See Parkersburg Orthopedic Surgeons.