A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McElroy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McElroy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McElroy
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. McElroy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McElroy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. McElroy graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. He has 6 awards.
Dr. McElroy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Camden Clark Memorial Hospital
- St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J McElroy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John J. McElroy practice?
- Dr. John McElroy has 1 office location.
Dr. John McElroy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Parkersburg, WV.
See Parkersburg Surgeons.