A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McGovern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McGovern, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McGovern graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. McGovern has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Healdsburg District Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McGovern accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans