A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McGovern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McGovern, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McGovern graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. McGovern has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Healdsburg District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph McGovern MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John J. McGovern practice?
- Dr. John McGovern has 2 office locations.
Dr. John McGovern practices Diagnostic Radiology near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Radiologists.