Dr. John Joseph McGovern MD is male, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology, Body Imaging, Diagnostic Ultrasound, and Nuclear Radiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McGovern, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McGovern graduated from University of California at San Francisco.More Education & Awards
Dr. McGovern has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospitals
- Healdsburg District Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McGovern accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John McGovern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. McGovern practice?
Dr. John McGovern practices Diagnostic Radiology, Body Imaging, Diagnostic Ultrasound, and Nuclear Radiology near Santa Rosa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Healdsburg, CA.
See Santa Rosa Radiologists and Santa Rosa Nuclear Medicine Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn McGovern, Dr. Evan McGovern, Dr. Giovanni McGovern, Dr. Hank McGovern, Dr. Hans McGovern, Dr. Ian McGovern, Dr. Ivan McGovern, Dr. Jack McGovern