A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McGrath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McGrath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McGrath, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Intensity-Modulated Radiotherapy
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. McGrath graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McGrath has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph McGrath MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John J. McGrath practice?
- Dr. John McGrath has 3 office locations.
Dr. John McGrath practices Radiation Oncology near Concord, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Danvers, MA.
See Concord Radiologists.