A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McKeon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McKeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McKeon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McKeon graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McKeon has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John McKeon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John McKeon practice?
- Dr. John McKeon has 4 office locations.
Dr. John McKeon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Florham Park, NJ and Newark, NJ.
See West Orange Surgeons.