Dr. John Miller MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 30th, 2010
Dr. Miller was a pleasure to see. He took the time to listen about my problems and look into them. His office staff was excellent.

November 10th, 2010
Dr. Miller is an excellent doctor. He is very thorough and caring. His staff is wonderful.

May 26th, 2010
suffered unnecessarily
He misdiagnosed my condition and as a result I suffered needlessly in pain for 7 months because of his misdiagnosis

April 14th, 2010
Better not miss an appointment
In the beginning Dr. Miller seemed concerned and willing to help. Somehow I missed an appointment, I apoligized profusely and explained how important my medical appointments were due to the pain I was in. He said, " You sure didn't bust down the door to get in here." I thought that was an odd way for a Dr. to measure a persons pain by how vigorously they were beating on the door. He didn't explain much of the MRI, just showed me the picture and said, "here is your spine". He REALLY didn't explain it. He never explained my pain or where it was coming from. He simply asked if I wanted to keep the medical process going, and referred me to another doctor. As to how much experience he has, I'm not sure. This website says 9 years experience but another page on the site says he has 14 years experience. There appears to be a mistake on the dates. How could that happen on a site that purports to provide doctor reviews?Pretty pathetic for the number one search result for John Miller, MD Aberdeen, Wa.