A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Moffitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Moffitt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moffitt
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moffitt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Moffitt, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Moffitt graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Moffitt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
- Lebanon Valley Health Net Physicians
- GSH Medical Staff Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Moffitt MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Moffitt practice?
- Dr. John Moffitt has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Moffitt practices Otolaryngology near Lebanon, PA.
See Lebanon Otolaryngologists.