A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Moffitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Moffitt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moffitt
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moffitt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Moffitt, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Moffitt graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Moffitt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
- Lebanon Valley Health Net Physicians
- GSH Medical Staff Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Moffitt MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Moffitt practice?
- Dr. John Moffitt has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Moffitt practices Otolaryngology near Lebanon, PA.
See Lebanon Otolaryngologists.