A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Moore, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Albany Medical College.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Moore MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Moore practice?
- Dr. John Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. John Moore practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Allergists.