A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Moore, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Albany Medical College.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Moore MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Moore practice?
- Dr. John Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. John Moore practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Allergists.