A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphy
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Murphy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Murphy, MD is board certified in Surgery and Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Md, Northwestern University.
Dr. Murphy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Murphy MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist and practices in Surgery, Urology, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Murphy practice?
- Dr. John Murphy has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Murphy practices Surgery, Urology, and Pediatric Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons, Philadelphia Urologists, and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.