A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. John Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Murphy, MD is board certified in Surgery and Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Md, Northwestern University.
Dr. Murphy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Murphy MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist and practices in Surgery, Urology, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Murphy practice?
- Dr. John Murphy has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Murphy practices Surgery, Urology, and Pediatric Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons, Philadelphia Urologists, and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.