Dr. John Obrien MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

June 16th, 2016
Exceptional care
Dr. OBrien is exceptional, wonderful bedside manner & excellent surgeon, I felt very cared for and had complete trust in him prior to my surgery & during post care. The staff is also exceptional, always have time for calls & return calls promptly. Very caring group, like health care is supposed to be!

April 10th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
Dr. O'Brien performed several procedures for me last September. He improved a lower lid, slimmed my midriff by liposuction, created a voluptuous butt from a previous flat one with the belly fat extracted. Both facial cheeks were filled with fat also leaving a more youthful appearance. All seven procedures were meticulously performed, carefully controlling the quality of results. Dr. O'Brien's nurturing staff eased me through this unique experience. And the price was right and reasonable. I would definitely recommend Dr. O'Brien to re-sculpt the body that you always wanted. As a 75 year old I lack youth and inexperience, I am not even Irish or Catholic. I emerged healthy and happy with my rejuvenated body. Thank you Dr. O'Brien for your excellent surgical skills and creating a better look for me.

February 23rd, 2015
Wonderful experience!! Highly recommend! Don't settle... this is your guy!

June 16th, 2014
Botox
I liked that the doctor explained, step by step, the procedure, what to expect, and the cost. I also like the many different services provided. The staff was very polite and professional therefore I felt comfortable and at ease. I will definitely be going back.

March 28th, 2014
Dr O'Brien and his staff are exceptional. Dr. O'Brien corrected years of past surgeries scars that have haunted and embarrassed me. I love my new stomach. The time and care that they spent with me through my whole experience is unbelievable. The Dr. even called me himself to check and see how I was doing, that says alot. A Dr. that is highly skilled and loves his professions shows in his work. Thanks

September 3rd, 2013
breast implants replaced
A very professional office. Surgery was performed with utmost compassion and patience. Follow-up was meticulous. Results were much better than I had hoped for. I would trust and recommend Dr. O'Brien to complete any plastic surgery procedure.

August 28th, 2013
Satisfied patient
The staff is always pleasant and professional. The office is inviting. My procedure was successful and every visit is encouraging and productive. I was nervous and apprehensive but I am glad I chose Dr. O'Brien. I have no regrets.

August 22nd, 2013
Excellent choice in Doctor!
Very supportive and generous staff. The process was smooth from the very beginning. I felt very comfortable consulting with the doctor & the nurses. Every visit is very pleasant! I am so pleased with the outcome of the surgery & so happy that I chose Dr. O'Brien for my procedure! I will continue to use him & refer all of my friends and family, as well!

July 18th, 2013
Best Choice in Tampa Bay!
Dr. John O'brien is by far the best choice in the Tampa Bay area. I did my research and was the most comfortable with Dr. O'brien and his staff. Everyone was friendly and very professional. I was very nervous since it was my first surgery and everyone made me feel at ease. My results are great, and I am so pleased with the outcome. Dr. O'bien is extremely talented. I would absolutely recommend him to all my friends and family. 5 stars all the way!

July 9th, 2013
Best thing I ever did for me
Dr. O'Brien and his staff make me feel like I am his only patient. From the initial interview until the surgery, I was confident in their ability to make me look younger. People ask me if I have a new haircut, different glasses, have I lost weight? All because of his excellent skills at facial "remodeling". I highly recommend Dr. O'Brien to change your image and more importantly, your self-image!

June 19th, 2013
Genuine, honest and genuinely concerned!
Dr. Obrien is always honest and won't risk your health or looks to put money in his pocket. This quality is hard to find, especially in the field of cosmetic surgery. He is a skilled professional with an amazing staff. I couldn't be more pleased with the experience.

May 22nd, 2013
Thank you!
I had such a nice experience at Dr. O'Brien's office. Dr. O'Brien met with me at my scheduled appointment time and was very pleasant and informative. I needed to have a cyst removed near my eye and I was very nervous. He eased my concerns. His staff went out of their way to answer questions and provide information. The surgery center staff were also wonderful. Thank you for taking the time to provide outstanding care.