Dr. John Obrien MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

February 11th, 2016
Hot Mama turning 50 needed Mommy Makover
Dr. O'Brien and his staff were so patient with me during my decision making. I met several times to ensure I was ready and selected the best procedure. The procedure was done in his state-of-the art facility and EVERYONE on his staff was truly caring, professional and had amazing follow up. Dr. O'Brien's technique is by far some of the best work I have seen.

February 5th, 2016
FANTASTIC RESULTS from a VERY SKILLED DOCTOR
In this fast paced and extremely competitive environment, it is critical to reward and recognize genuine Doctors that seem to go well beyond that of their normal responsibilities, their superior and extraordinary talent.... and those that exhibit a natural warm and a genuine caring attitude towards their patients. I have found all of these characteristics in Dr John O'Brien who I have had the opportunity and pleasure to be one of his patients. The determination and the dedication that I saw from Dr O'Brien and his staff has been very impressive. They are all truly a pleasure to deal with and all have a Professional and Compassionate Caring for their patients. Dr O'Brien has the organization and professional skills. He has the knowledge, along with a very confident approach that nothing is impossible and he can find realistic solutions to meet a person's desires and goals. Dr O'Brien is naturally intuitive to the needs of his clients and takes the lengthy time to explain everything about the process. He and his wonderful staff gave me the guidance that I needed and it helped to make me feel comfortable about my decision to do the procedures that I wanted. Dr O'Brien and his nurses seems to truly care about their patients and are very driven to achieve the best results for everyone that is fortunate to have Dr O'Brien as their Doctor. The day to day burdens that we as the general public face become excessively time consuming and we rarely have the time to realize when we are fortunate enough to deal with Professionals and Specialists like Dr O'Brien who also has such great employees in his organization that truly stand out in their Specialized field of such expertise. Dr O'Brien's sincerity, integrity, honesty and skill level is beyond question. His determination to excel at what he does is incredibly admirable and the outcome is impressive results that are unmeasurable. Dr O'Brien and his entire staff are without a doubt a genuine pleasure and a delight to deal with and I am ecstatic that I was fortunate to be one of his patients....with FANTASTIC results!!!

June 29th, 2015
First class surgeon and staff. Could not have scripted a better experience.

November 9th, 2014
A Happy Patient
I just want to say, that Dr John O'Brien, is a great Dr. I am so happy I had him as my surgeon. He listens and he is a great Dr.