A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John O'Connell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John O'Connell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Connell graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. O'Connell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John James O'Connell DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John J. O'Connell practice?
- Dr. John O'Connell has 3 office locations.
Dr. John O'Connell practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Panama City Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Panama City, FL.
See Panama City Beach Family Physicians and Panama City Beach Primary Care Doctors.