Dr. John Oconnell DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 29th, 2016
I would pay cash he's so excellent.

December 3rd, 2015
Absolute Worst Ever!!!
Went to this clinic to establish a new PCM. This will NOT be our new PCM. This man was the worst health care "unprofessional" I have ever encountered in my entire life. Being a military family, we have had numerous doctors and this person (I cannot find it in me to call him a doctor) falls short in every aspect. Unless you and your family members are 100% healthy and do not expect to ever have any medical issues do NOT go here! The positive reviews here must be from those that have no medical issues and simply need to see him for an annual visit or have specialists that deal with any outside issues. The office staff is great but that's where it stops.

October 16th, 2015
The best or the best!
Excellent Doctor with a great staff. I talked my cousin into changing to Dr. O'Connell and she loves him too.

February 18th, 2015
assembly line medicine
moderate wait, busy staff (Susie Q...) quick quick get vital signs in and out in 5 min, no chance to talk about what is going on I decided to get off the assembly line and get a real doc

December 19th, 2010
Good Dr
Overall was a good doctor but was always seemed to be in a hurry to get to the next appointment. Always knew what was wrong but had no desire to find out why or how to prevent it from happening again. Would get sick twice a year with allergies... always had to visit to get a Rx, even though it was the same symptoms and never cared to find out what allergies was causing the problem. Changed doctors to one what would.

March 8th, 2010
Exceptional Doctor
I have been a patient for 4 years and never had to wait past my appointment time. He is exceptional in every way. I even talked my cousin into changing doctors and she also thinks Dr. O'Connell is the best doctor she has ever had. He helped me through my father's passing and also through my mother's. He is professional while also being friendly and caring. This space is not big enough to tell you just how wonderful this doctor is.