A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John O'Connor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Connor graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.More Education & Awards
Dr. O'Connor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Milton Hospital
- Union County Hospital
- Hannibal Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Connor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John O'Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. O'Connor practice?
Dr. John O'Connor practices Family Medicine and Anesthesiology near Hannibal, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Dongola, IL and Bowling Green, MO.
See Hannibal Family Physicians and Hannibal Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van O'Connor, Dr. Deshawn O'Connor, Dr. Jan O'Connor, Dr. Hank O'Connor, Dr. Shayne O'Connor, Dr. Shane O'Connor, Dr. Jackie O'Connor, Dr. Giovanni O'Connor