A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John O'Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John O'Connor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Connor
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Connor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John O'Connor, DO, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Connor graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. O'Connor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J O'Connor DO and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John J. O'Connor practice?
- Dr. John O'Connor has 1 office location.
Dr. John O'Connor practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Norristown, PA.
See Norristown Internists and Norristown Gastroenterologists.