A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John O'Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John O'Connor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John O'Connor, DO, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Connor graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. O'Connor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Germantown Hospital & Community Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J O'Connor DO and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John J. O'Connor practice?
- Dr. John O'Connor has 1 office location.
Dr. John O'Connor practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Norristown, PA.
See Norristown Internists and Norristown Gastroenterologists.