The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Obrien Jr
Dr. John Obrien Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Petersburg, FL. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Head and Neck Surgery and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Obrien is affiliated with Palms of Pasadena Hospital, Bayfront Medical Center and Saint Anthony's Hospital. Dr. Obrien has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Obrien Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. John Obrien Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Dr. Andrew Coundouriotis
Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology
Saint Petersburg, FL 0.93 mi30
Dr. Karen Singer
Saint Petersburg, FL 1.06 mi40
Dr. Karen Kritsky
General Surgery, Plastic Surgery
Saint Petersburg, FL 1.34 mi39