Dr. John Oppenheimer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Oppenheimer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 27th, 2017

arrogant, mean , scary , uncaring,hurtful;

THE STAFF ARE REALLY NICE PEOPLE MIDNIGHT BEFORE I HAD TO GO TO MORRISTOWN MEDICAL CENTER FOR EXTREME TMJ PAIN LEFT 6AM FOR PREDNISONE PILL BECAUSE I CANT SLEEP SATURDAY NIGHT THEN I COME IN TO SEE DR OPPENHEIMER WAITING IN THE EXAM ROOM THINKING I MIGHT GO OFF ON THE DOCTOR WHEN HE WAS THE ONE THAT WAS VERY IMPAITENT TOLD ME THAT MY ALLEGIST IS MORE OF A GI EVERYTIME WHEN I TOLD HIM MY MEDICAL HISTORY HE WOULD CUT ME OFF PARANOID TOLD ME I HAVE SEEN YOU FOR 20 MINUTES AS A COURTESY WHICH WASNT TRUE HE ONLY SAW ME FOR 10 MINUTES OR LESS THEN I TOLD HIM CANT YOU PLEASE LET ME TALK DIDNT WORK AND ITS SCARY BECAUSE HE TOLD ME EVEN lactaid milk IS BAD FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE BOARDLINE TO DAIRY WHICH I'M NOT DOCTOR BUT DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE AND ON TOP OF THAT I HAD RENAL CANCER IN THE LEFT KIDNEY WHICH HE DIDNT CARE I WAS MORE MENTALLY STABLE THEN HIM

June 1st, 2016

I tried making an appointment the Dr. after expressing that I had an emergency. The receptionist was the farthest thing from helpful. Terrible way for a new patient to feel.

March 17th, 2016

He was so rude, pretty much told me he had no time for my child as he was super busy and my child would take too much time to get better.

October 13th, 2015

Dr. Oppenheimer shows genuine concern to his patient. I missed his services when I left New Jersey in 2013. Now that I am back, he is in on top of my bucket list to visit for my asthma and allergies.

January 7th, 2015

My first visit to Dr. Oppenheimer resulted in an immediate and huge positive change in my allergy/asthma issues.

December 12th, 2013

A happy patient

I enjoyed visiting Dr. Oppenheimer as he was so direct and sure on my diagnostic. I highly recommend him and he takes good care of the patient's anxieties. A rare ability to calm the patient down, jokes with the patient, and creates a very nice atmosphere while treating you. No hesitation on telling he is the best in his profession.

August 23rd, 2013

I feel after reading the reviews below that we are seeing a different doctor. My 9-year-old daughter has both a peanut allergy and asthma and has been seeing Dr. Oppenheimer for about 4 years. I find him incredibly well informed of the medical literature out there and very communicative as to her health status and how we should approach her care. I like the fact that he speaks to my daughter as well and realizes, though 9, that she is the patient. On the rare occasions that I have had to call the office in need of his input he has called us back promptly. I not only have recommended him to countless friends I just recommended him to one of the physicians I work for whose son needs an evaluation. I would not take my daughter to anyone else.

March 18th, 2013

Dr Oppenheimer refused to see my daughter

My daughter who is 7 had a 830 am appointment on a Monday . She woke up sick so I called the after hours line at 745am to cancel.. I called back when the office was open and the nurses words to me were that dr Oppenheimer said he will never take her as a patient bc I cancelled her to find another Dr.. I will make sure everyone knows what he did after I have referred him, he's seen my daughter and my nephew

January 3rd, 2011

I have a 6 yr old boy with Asperger's. I also had no choice but to bring my 3 yr old. The nurse & the Dr were very patient and understanding and aware of our needs. My son is usually very weary of people he does not know, especially doctors. But he was ok at both our initial appt and follow-up. Maybe we got him on a good day? Seems like others had bad experiences- sorry for that. I think he does have a sort of no-nonsense approach- but that works for us!

August 23rd, 2010

not pleased with manners or assistance.

December 25th, 2009

Dr. Oppenheimer is an excellent diagnostician. I am confident in his abilities. When I had additional questions, he called me back within a day or two. He isn't warm and fuzzy but I found him to be appoachable and respectful. I do reccomend him

October 7th, 2009

VERY NICE UNDERSTANDING AND CONCERNED

Dr. Oppenheimer is my daughter's doctor and he is very informative about her health. It is very friendly and concerned about his patients. My daughter loves him. The office staff are the most friendly and caring people, I have ever met. We love going there.