Dr. John Orrego MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Ocoee, FL

• Good
  • Bad

January 3rd, 2017
Not too happy right now!
I went to Dr. Orrego for a 2nd opinion of multiple uterine fibroids. Didn't see Dr. Orrego. My prior on/gyns have either retired or are deceased. I've been seeing a doctor that's only interested in what's easiest and convenient for him for 5 years and still have 9 fibroid tumors. 1st appointment I was the last person seen and it was after hours when I was seen. Then Dr. Roman tells me he'd like to more or less wait and see. I'm not interested in waiting and seeing for a 6th or 7th year of my life. I've had 2 myomectomies already and I'm ready for a resolution to this matter. So, today I was supposed to go in for the Depo injection that's a part of this wait and see approach and it has not been ordered. The receptionist calls me not even 30 mins before my appointment to tell me she's rescheduling me. Now, I live in Winter Garden and I only went to the Clermont office for what I thought would be the initial visit. But it seems as though the staff has decided for me where I'd like to receive my care. No offense, to any of the doctors within the practice, but I chose this practice for 2 reasons; robotic surgery and Dr. Orrego. She then tells me, I can't see Dr. Orrego. That's one of the biggest reasons I chose this practice. That should've. Den told to me when I made my first appointment. After this next appointment, if I don't feel the doctor and I are on the same accord, then I'll be looking elsewhere for treatment.

August 29th, 2016
Best doctor I ever met
This guy was recommended by my friend who has been with him for many years and talks wonders about him. I was very reluctant to change but when I decided to go for a second opinion, I understood what my friend was talking about. He is well mannered, friendly, even though this exam is very uncomfortable from the beginning he made feel at ease. Took the time to explain and answer my questions and seemed very knowledgeable. Will continue recommending him to everybody.

August 5th, 2015
Excellent doctor, very good experience overall. He takes time to listen, doesn't come in and out of the room in a rush like others doctors do.

July 16th, 2015
He's been my doctor for about 7 years and I loved him. I recently moved and sad to find another doctor! Would highly recommend him!

December 1st, 2013
This doctor is the best
I went to him for my third opinion about possible hysterectomy. He was very nice, polite and knowledgeable. He explained in simple terms and with pictures his opinion, took long time with me without rushing me out and at the end I understood better why all 3 doctors recommended surgery. This guy was so good that even though I had been with my obgyn for 5 years I decided to have my surgery with Dr Orrego. The surgery itself was minimally invasive and was awesome, in and out same day, no complications, minimal pain. Anybody who needs surgery should go to him, its a no brainer....

November 27th, 2013
THINGS CHANGE
I START W DR ORREGO 7 YRS AGO WHEN I MOVE FROM PR, THE OFFICE CREW WAS THE BEST AND I REALLY LOVE MY DR, NOW THE NEW CREW ARE DIFFERENT AND SOMETIMES RUDE BUT I HAVE MY OWN CHARACTER AND ATTITUDE SO I'M THE PATIENT SO IS NOT WHAT THEY WANT IS WHAT I WANT BECAUSE I PAY FOR THIS SERVICE ISN'T FOR FREE. FOR NOW I'M HAPPY W HIM. :-)

April 8th, 2013
Disgusting, rude, jerk
Saw the nurse practitioner through my entire pregnancy and she was awesome. Never saw dr Orrego until 2 weeks before I was due to deliver my son. During that first visit with dr orrego he literally started yelling at me telling me that I was a rude patient and he has it in my file that I am rude to him every time he examines me. He obviously mistook me for a different patient but I was so confused as to why he was being so awful to me for glancing at a magazine article while his hand was up my vagina checking my cervix an he wasn't saying anything. He had me in tears after he screamed at me and stormed out of the room. I got up, got dressed then when to tell the office staff that I was leaving and I didn't want to stick around and hear the diagnosis of my visit. I was sick to my stomach. There were many other things said and done at that visit that I didn't put in this review, but I would never recommend this dr to anyone for pregnancy care.

March 7th, 2013
I had the best experience during my pregnancy last year, I had my first baby I was so excited and nervous, thanks to Dr. Orrego and staff that are very professional and friendly I felt comfortable and secure. I was sure my baby and I were in the best hands. I strongly recommend Dr. Orrego for you knowledge and dedication for his patients.

September 25th, 2012
With my first pregnancy I went to this office and loved it. The staff knew what they were talking about, called back quickly after hours , and answered all my questions. Found out I was pregnant again and didn't even think of going anywhere else!!!!!

June 14th, 2011
Overall my opinion on this doctor that he is very unprofessional. Doesn't know what he talking and top it all off he will tell you that you need surgery knowing that you really dont need. I went to get a second opinion and the doctor told me I didn't need to have surgery.

May 19th, 2011
Dr. Orrego is Awsome! Also his Staff. He has been my doctor for 9 years and I won't change him for anybody! He delivered my two loves and always very concern about my health and theirs, a very caring person...Always listening. Great surgeon! I had an ambulatory surgery and always there for me... pre-op and post. I absolute have all my trust in him! Very recommended!

February 18th, 2011
Dr. Orrego is thorough
Dr. Orrego took the time to answer all of my concerns without pushing me out the door to meet with the next appointment. This doctor is genuinely concerned and knows how to listen to his patients. I was impressed and have referred others to him.