Obstetricians & Gynecologists
10131 W Colonial Dr
Ste 4
Ocoee, FL 34761
407-298-4910
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  This doctor is the best  |  show details
by J.P. on Dec 1st, 2013

I went to him for my third opinion about possible hysterectomy. He was very nice, polite and knowledgeable. He explained in simple terms and with pictures his opinion, took long time with me without rushing me out and at the end I understood better why all 3 doctors recommended surgery. This guy was so good that even though I had been with my obgyn for 5 years I decided to have my surgery with Dr Orrego. The surgery itself was minimally invasive and was awesome, in and out same day, no complications, minimal pain. Anybody who needs surgery should go to him, its a no brainer....

|  THINGS CHANGE  |  show details
by IVELISSE on Nov 27th, 2013

I START W DR ORREGO 7 YRS AGO WHEN I MOVE FROM PR, THE OFFICE CREW WAS THE BEST AND I REALLY LOVE MY DR, NOW THE NEW CREW ARE DIFFERENT AND SOMETIMES RUDE BUT I HAVE MY OWN CHARACTER AND ATTITUDE SO I'M THE PATIENT SO IS NOT WHAT THEY WANT IS WHAT I WANT BECAUSE I PAY FOR THIS SERVICE ISN'T FOR FREE. FOR NOW I'M HAPPY W HIM. :-)

|  Patient  |  show details
by C.F on Jun 5th, 2013

I went for a visit in May 2013 to this Dr's office. When I got there the receptionist told me I had to wait because she had to call my insurance to see what my portion of the visit I will be responsible for. When she finally called me, again, she told me I would be paying $52.00--which I did. After I paid I had to wait again before they finally call me to weigh and go to the examin room. While waiting in the exam room the nurse practioner came in--no one informed me, even at that point, that I would not see Dr. Orrego (as I had requested) which to me was very disrespectful. The nurse practioner was very rude and did not address the issue I told her about--all she did was check my pelvic to see if I had any discomfort. A week later I got a bill for $360.00 and for what--a pelvic exam?!!!!. I would never recommend anyone to this office neither will I be going back there.

|  Disgusting, rude, jerk  |  show details
Apr 8th, 2013

Saw the nurse practitioner through my entire pregnancy and she was awesome. Never saw dr Orrego until 2 weeks before I was due to deliver my son. During that first visit with dr orrego he literally started yelling at me telling me that I was a rude patient and he has it in my file that I am rude to him every time he examines me. He obviously mistook me for a different patient but I was so confused as to why he was being so awful to me for glancing at a magazine article while his hand was up my vagina checking my cervix an he wasn't saying anything. He had me in tears after he screamed at me and stormed out of the room. I got up, got dressed then when to tell the office staff that I was leaving and I didn't want to stick around and hear the diagnosis of my visit. I was sick to my stomach. There were many other things said and done at that visit that I didn't put in this review, but I would never recommend this dr to anyone for pregnancy care.

by Diana on Mar 7th, 2013

I had the best experience during my pregnancy last year, I had my first baby I was so excited and nervous, thanks to Dr. Orrego and staff that are very professional and friendly I felt comfortable and secure. I was sure my baby and I were in the best hands. I strongly recommend Dr. Orrego for you knowledge and dedication for his patients.

Sep 25th, 2012

With my first pregnancy I went to this office and loved it. The staff knew what they were talking about, called back quickly after hours , and answered all my questions. Found out I was pregnant again and didn't even think of going anywhere else!!!!!

Jun 14th, 2011

Overall my opinion on this doctor that he is very unprofessional. Doesn't know what he talking and top it all off he will tell you that you need surgery knowing that you really dont need. I went to get a second opinion and the doctor told me I didn't need to have surgery.

May 19th, 2011

Dr. Orrego is Awsome! Also his Staff. He has been my doctor for 9 years and I won't change him for anybody! He delivered my two loves and always very concern about my health and theirs, a very caring person...Always listening. Great surgeon! I had an ambulatory surgery and always there for me... pre-op and post. I absolute have all my trust in him! Very recommended!

|  Dr. Orrego is thorough  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2011

Dr. Orrego took the time to answer all of my concerns without pushing me out the door to meet with the next appointment. This doctor is genuinely concerned and knows how to listen to his patients. I was impressed and have referred others to him.

by Ms.tragik on Jun 18th, 2010

Dr.orrego is a good doctor. The staff are very friendly. I complained about having the urge to itch and he told me I had herpes and perscribed me some medicine. Well I went to my primary doctor and they told me I had a yeast infection. Also they gave me a pelvic exam and everything came back negative. I am currently looking for a different obgyn.

Sep 22nd, 2009

Dr. Orrego is an excellent physician. He has a wonderful beside manner and takes the time to explain everything in detail. I would recommend Dr. Orrego and his staff to anyone in need of an excellent OB/ Gyn!

|  Great surgeon  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2009

Had a partial laparoscopic hysterectomy and all my fears went away since I met Dr. Orrego. He is Awsome

|  Overall Expirience  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2009

He was awesome from the first doctors visit and after delivery...Very animated and showed that he cared about patient, patient family and new baby...