Obstetricians & Gynecologists

2708 Rife Medical Ln
Ste T40
Rogers, AR 72758
479-338-4000
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Worst Doctor Ever  |  show details
Dec 7th, 2013

When my baby was born I was just a scared teenager. Dr. Pappas comes into the room and gets into an argument with my mother. As I was delivering my baby he didn't make sure where the head was and he actually cut the baby's head, and then lied about it. I found out from the pediatrician what happened. Child birth is supposed to be beautiful, but because of this doctor it was the worst experience of my life!

|  Excellent doctor...excellent care  |  show details
by Cynthia Sunday Thomas on Jul 19th, 2013

17 years ago, I gave birth to my son Jaxon. When I was about 7- 8 months pregnant, I got sick and was diagnosed with appendicitis. Dr. Pappas stayed with me during my surgery to make sure everything was alright with my son. I know it was his job (actually I think he was just getting off duty for the night when I went into surgery, but he is the one who admitted me earlier in the day), but I was very grateful to him and his whole staff for looking out for my family. It meant a lot. Great doctor.

|  A Dr. for younger ladies  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2012

I'm sure that Dr. Pappas is a good man and a good Dr. but I certainly agree with the reviewer who said he was in a big hurry. I had a particular problem and he seemed very unfamiliar with it. He did not help me. He was not the least bit friendly. I could plainly see that he is more of an obstetrician than a gynecologist because his conversation and his attitude proved that he is only interested in young, child-bearing women as opposed to those past menopause. I found a Dr. who is very polite and who seems caring and who helped me find a solution to my problem.

|  Great doctor.  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2012

Dr. Pappas delivered my son in 1989 after a very, very difficult labor and has been my doctor ever since with a few years' breaks due to a move and an insurance change. I went back to him as soon as I could. Although he sometimes seems to be in a hurry, I have never failed to be able to get him answer any question I have. He is thorough and interested in my health beyond gynecological issues.

|  Rough and heartless  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2012

After a lengthy wait this man comes flying into the exam room, asked his preliminary questions, told me to undress waste down and scurries back out. Another twenty minutes goes by, i can sense he has no time, he hurriedly starts the exam throwing the sheet back and hitting me in the knee to get me to open up. He didnt explain a thing about what he was doing and moving so fast and brutal that I raise a fist to my forehead and then I feel something sharp. I slap the table and he coldly says, "I'm sorry darn it, you come in here to feel better and I just make it worse." when he's done he says nothing, just rolls to his desk to make motes in my chart. The nurse looked down, notices me crying, asks if I'm ok. This man looks back and says, "what's wrong? You just need to cry a little?" I just want out of this place. Some Doctors have been in the business for so long they just get hardened but this man I can't even call him a Doctor. He was heartless, unattentive, insensative. I have been bleeding and very sore since I left his office which has never happened in a pap before so my concern is in his haste he may have nicked my uterus. I don't ever care to see this man again and my hope is that this article expresses that to as many other women as well.

|  Wonderful Doctor!  |  show details
by poolfamily on Jul 12th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Pappas is a wonderful, kind, intelligent, friendly doctor. He delivered my 5th child and I wish he had been my dr. with all five! He has a nice staff as well.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com