A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Park is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Park, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Cancer and Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Leg PainSwelling
- Painful Neuropathy
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Park has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Johghyun Park MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John J. Park practice?
- Dr. John Park has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Park practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Havertown, PA.
See Wynnewood Anesthesiologists.