Anesthesiologist (pain control)
100 E Lancaster Ave
Ste 250 East
Wynnewood, PA 19096
(484) 476-7000
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  ADDICTION  |  show details
by Joe on Oct 24th, 2013

I was going to these Doctors for about 10 years , For chronic Pain , They worked really hard Pushing a Pen and helping me with my Pain , The only Problem is , When you want to get off these Very strong Painkillers , They turn their back on YOU , I needed a letter from them to get Help getting off the Medication and they refused to right the letter, I took my medicine exactky as prescribed , But needed to go into a Detox to get off the stuff, So if you like being stoned all the time , they will help you .

|  show details
Mar 5th, 2012

I was fortunate to have had Dr.Parks as my physician for over a decade and he has helped ease my pain and for that I am forever grateful.But,unfortunately he has an employee who has, on several occasions, treated me so poorly and embarrassed me(BC of a bill my insurance did not pick up)the last couple appointments, I would absolutely dread going to segoing at all.

|  Terrific!  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2011

I went to three pain management doctors before finding Dr. Park. I can honestly say he has the best bed side manner, shows concern with my difficulties, works with me to ensure my treatment satisfies my symptoms, interacts well with my peripheral doctors in my care plan, considers my likes and dislikes with my treatment, returns my calls in a timely manner and tolerates my bad days when I am uncomfortable. He has a great sense of humor and always offers hope. I am glad I found Dr. Park. I won't see another pain management physician!

|  terrific physician  |  show details
Feb 11th, 2011

Dr. Park is a Godsend--I am thankful that I found him and that he is able to care for me

|  show details
May 22nd, 2009

I find Dr. Park to be EXCEPTIONAL in his knowledge, interventions, and bedside manner. I thank GOd for Dr. Park and the excellent care he has been providing me over the past 2 years. Thank you, Dr Park!