Dr. John Park MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 26th, 2016
Cheerful and Efficient
I've met with Dr. Park more than a dozen times over the years. Couldn't have had a nicer bedside manner and extremely efficient

July 18th, 2016
Ignorant and Unprofessional
Dr Park is rude and ignorant. As mentioned in a previous review, he thinks he has all of the power and if you don't like what he has to say, he tells you to find another doctor. He reduces pain meds without giving any alternatives AND gives you nothing to offset withdrawal symptoms. I WOULD NOT recommend him. As he said himself...find another doctor!

March 16th, 2016
Rude, unprofessional, knows he has all the control and he makes sure he uses it
First time seeing Dr. Parks. I have never been spoken to the way he spoke to me by a dr in my life. I walked out crying so bad that I had to take 15 minutes to try and calm down. He was extremely rude and didn't wanna hear a word I had to say. Basically it was his was and that was it. Never asked what was wrong with me during my visit. Never asked about my pain. I've never seen such a unprofessional dr in my life. On the way out he said feel free to find a different practice if you don't like what I have to say. Needless to say I'm searching for a new PM dr.

December 1st, 2015
Very happy with Dr. Park
I am a new patient with Dr. Park. I came from another pain management center and Dr. Park runs circles around them. I'm very happy with him and the other doctors. He is always ready to explain something, give me ideas how to follow up with other treatments, etc.. I would highly recommend Dr. Park and I'm very lucky to have found such a great doc. that truly wants to help us, not just walk in, check your chart, then he runs to next patient. He spends as much time as needed.

September 22nd, 2015
A compassionate doctor
I've been Dr Park's patient for many years. Unfortunately he treats me for a health issue that has no cure and is very difficult to treat. I admire him because he is honest and does not judge me in any way. He understands the main disease well enough to realize that he can only imagine the constant pain that I am in and does not treat me in a manner that others have such as coming to their own conclusion how much pain I am in and how much medication I need as if they were the patient rather than me. I fully understand that pain med's today are in many cases out of control in the way they are prescribed and a very delicate issue on the street because of those who choose to abuse. However there are patients that are in desperate need to simply function and cannot live without the medications. Dr. Park never treated me as a drug user, he tries his best to prescribe what is logical to treat my symptoms with respect and compassion as to how I feel around the clock with four major things that I suffer from. He has tried other options to treat me and I have trusted his judgment and tried what he has suggested over the years. I feel his position is a tough one, especially when you control a patients existence in life. It requires trust on both parts, I am fortunate to have him as a doctor. My only fear is what I will do when he retires or I move south to a climate that I will need to be in before long. After hearing many patients horrible experiences with their doctor's I can truly say Dr. Park has been a blessing to me under very frustrating circumstances treating medical issue's with no cures and watching patients suffer.

February 10th, 2015
Dr. Park is very down to earth and caring.

October 24th, 2013
ADDICTION
I was going to these Doctors for about 10 years , For chronic Pain , They worked really hard Pushing a Pen and helping me with my Pain , The only Problem is , When you want to get off these Very strong Painkillers , They turn their back on YOU , I needed a letter from them to get Help getting off the Medication and they refused to right the letter, I took my medicine exactky as prescribed , But needed to go into a Detox to get off the stuff, So if you like being stoned all the time , they will help you .

March 5th, 2012
I was fortunate to have had Dr.Parks as my physician for over a decade and he has helped ease my pain and for that I am forever grateful.But,unfortunately he has an employee who has, on several occasions, treated me so poorly and embarrassed me(BC of a bill my insurance did not pick up)the last couple appointments, I would absolutely dread going to segoing at all.

June 22nd, 2011
Terrific!
I went to three pain management doctors before finding Dr. Park. I can honestly say he has the best bed side manner, shows concern with my difficulties, works with me to ensure my treatment satisfies my symptoms, interacts well with my peripheral doctors in my care plan, considers my likes and dislikes with my treatment, returns my calls in a timely manner and tolerates my bad days when I am uncomfortable. He has a great sense of humor and always offers hope. I am glad I found Dr. Park. I won't see another pain management physician!

February 11th, 2011
terrific physician
Dr. Park is a Godsend--I am thankful that I found him and that he is able to care for me

May 22nd, 2009
I find Dr. Park to be EXCEPTIONAL in his knowledge, interventions, and bedside manner. I thank GOd for Dr. Park and the excellent care he has been providing me over the past 2 years. Thank you, Dr Park!