A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Park, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Park has 6 hospital affiliations:
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Jungha Park MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Park practice?
- Dr. John Park has 1 office location.
Dr. John Park practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.