A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Popovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Popovich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Popovich, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Ciliary Motility Disorders
- Critical Care
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Embolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Popovich graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Popovich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Popovich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 27 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Popovich practice?
Dr. John Popovich practices Pulmonary Disease near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pulmonologists.