A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rashid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rashid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rashid, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rashid graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Rashid has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Great River Medical Center
- Great River Medical Center, West Burlington, IA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Rashid MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Rashid practice?
- Dr. John Rashid has 1 office location.
Dr. John Rashid practices Internal Medicine near West Burlington, IA.
See West Burlington Internists.