Learn more about Dr. John Regan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Regan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Regan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Age-Related Problems
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Regan graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Regan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Regan MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John J. Regan practice?
- Dr. John Regan has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Regan practices Internal Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists and Beverly Hills Surgeons.