Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Regan
Dr. John Regan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, NC, with other offices in Beverly Hills, CA and Beverly Hills, CA (and 1 other location). He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Internal Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Regan is affiliated with Wake Forest Baptist Health - Lexington Medical Center, St. John's Hospital & Health Center and St. Vincent Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Regan has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. John Regan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, NC.
Dr. Ronnie Jacobs
Lexington, NC 0 mi24
Dr. Michael Cloutier
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Lexington, NC 0 mi43
Dr. Candace Bradley
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Lexington, NC 0 mi17