Learn more about Dr. John Regan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Regan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Regan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Regan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Regan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Age-Related Problems
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Regan graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Regan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John James Regan MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John J. Regan practice?
- Dr. John Regan has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Regan practices Internal Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists and Beverly Hills Surgeons.