A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Reilly is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reilly
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reilly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Reilly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Nutrition Disorders
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reilly has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Reilly MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John J. Reilly practice?
- Dr. John Reilly has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Reilly practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Erie, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Pulmonologists.