A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Reilly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reilly
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reilly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Reilly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Nutrition Disorders
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reilly has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Reilly MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John J. Reilly practice?
- Dr. John Reilly has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Reilly practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Erie, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Pulmonologists.