A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rinehart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rinehart is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rinehart, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Lung Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rinehart graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Rinehart has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
- University of Kentucky Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rinehart accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans