A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rinehart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rinehart is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rinehart
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rinehart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rinehart, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rinehart graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Rinehart has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
- University of Kentucky Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Rinehart MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Rinehart practice?
- Dr. John Rinehart has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Rinehart practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Internists and Lexington Oncologists.