A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rinehart, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Biological Therapy Immunotherapy, Epidemiology, and Lung Cancer.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rinehart graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rinehart has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rinehart accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Rinehart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Rinehart practice?
Dr. John Rinehart practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Internists and Lexington Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Rinehart, Dr. Evan Rinehart, Dr. Giovanni Rinehart, Dr. Hank Rinehart, Dr. Hans Rinehart, Dr. Ian Rinehart, Dr. Ivan Rinehart, Dr. Jack Rinehart