A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Robinson, Urologist, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robinson
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Robinson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Robinson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Robinson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Neosho Memorial Regional Medical Center
- Allen County Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Jason Robinson MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Robinson practice?
- Dr. John Robinson has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Robinson practices Urology near Chanute, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, KS and Iola, KS.
See Chanute Urologists.