A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Robinson, Urologist, is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Robinson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Robinson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Neosho Memorial Regional Medical Center
- Allen County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robinson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Robinson practice?
Dr. John Robinson practices Urology near Chanute, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Iola, KS and Burlington, KS.
See Chanute Urologists.