Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Robinson
Dr. John Robinson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chanute, KS, with other offices in Neodesha, KS and Burlington, KS. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Robinson is affiliated with Coffey County Hospital, Wilson Medical Center and Shawnee Mission Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Robinson has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. John Robinson is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Chanute, KS.