A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Robinson is Poor. Dr. Robinson has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Robinson, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including General Urology and Prostate Cancer Prostatic Neoplasm.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Neosho Memorial Regional Medical Center
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robinson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Robinson practice?
Dr. John Robinson practices Urology near Chanute, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, KS and Iola, KS.
See Chanute Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Robinson, Dr. Evan Robinson, Dr. Giovanni Robinson, Dr. Hank Robinson, Dr. Hans Robinson, Dr. Ian Robinson, Dr. Ivan Robinson, Dr. Jack Robinson