A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Robinson, Urologist, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robinson
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Robinson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Robinson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Robinson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Neosho Memorial Regional Medical Center
- Allen County Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Jason Robinson MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Robinson practice?
- Dr. John Robinson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Robinson practices Urology near Chanute, KS.
See Chanute Urologists.