A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stroh, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stroh graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Stroh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Victor Valley Community Hospital
- Delano Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stroh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Stroh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Stroh practice?
Dr. John Stroh practices Emergency Medicine near Victorville, CA.
See Victorville Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Stroh, Dr. Evan Stroh, Dr. Giovanni Stroh, Dr. Hank Stroh, Dr. Hans Stroh, Dr. Ian Stroh, Dr. Ivan Stroh, Dr. Jack Stroh