Learn more about Dr. John Vargo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vargo
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vargo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Vargo, DO, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Stomach Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Ultrasonic Endoscopy (EUS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vargo graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Vargo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- St Elizabeth Health Center
- Northside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Vargo DO, MD, and MPH is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Vargo practice?
- Dr. John Vargo has 1 office location.
Dr. John Vargo practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Elyria, OH.
See Elyria Internists and Elyria Gastroenterologists.