A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wald is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wald, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wald graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wald has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Allegiance Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Wald MD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Wald practice?
- Dr. John Wald has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Wald practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Jackson, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Jackson Neurologists.