A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Walsh, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General SurgeryGeneral Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Walsh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Walsh MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John J. Walsh practice?
- Dr. John Walsh has 1 office location.
Dr. John Walsh practices Surgery near Wakefield, RI.
See Wakefield Surgeons.