Learn more about Dr. John Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Walsh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walsh
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Walsh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Walsh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Baptist
- Palmetto Health Richland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Walsh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John J. Walsh practice?
- Dr. John Walsh has 1 office location.
Dr. John Walsh practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Surgeons.