A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wang, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Tobey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Wang MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John J. Wang practice?
- Dr. John Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. John Wang practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Carmel, NY.
See Carmel Psychiatrists and Carmel Geriatric Doctors.