A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Warner is Poor. Dr. Warner has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Warner, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Warner graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Warner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health and Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Warner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Warner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Warner practice?
Dr. John Warner practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Warner, Dr. Deshawn Warner, Dr. Jan Warner, Dr. Hank Warner, Dr. Shayne Warner, Dr. Shane Warner, Dr. Jackie Warner, Dr. Giovanni Warner