inactive

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

June 11th, 2008
Hand washing
When Dr. started to remove my sutures, after an additional surgery to correct a problem with the original surgery,without washing his hands or putting on gloves I asked him if he would mind to wash his hands. He complied, but asked me "when did you wash yours last?".I told him that I had some of the same training that he had and probabably washed mine as often as he did. His comment was one of disgust over the way that scrubbing made his hands sore. As a L.P.N. I was really upset with his actions and his attitude. I will not use his practice again and would like to see him sensured for his actions. When I went in for my last visit he made a show of washing his hands and made a comment to the effect that " I better wash them" My Grandson was with me and witnessed these actions. I would make additional comments if you are interested.