A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Williams, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Williams has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Smithville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Williams MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John J. Williams practice?
- Dr. John Williams has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Williams practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Austin, TX.
See Austin Orthopedic Surgeons.